Sunday, February 8, 2015

March is Reading Month Themes

February is the time to do 2 important things.

Eat chocolate and prepare for March is Reading Month, right?

Two of my favorite themes to do with my students for March is Reading month were the Information Highway, which my whole school did last year. I made this Information Highway unit to guide my students through a month of focusing on informational text.

Here are a few pictures from our month long journey on the Information Highway.






My all time favorite March is reading month theme is Camp Read a Lot!
It was a student (and parent) favorite as well.  I liked it so much that last year I did the Information Highway theme for the whole month and we still visited Camp Read a Lot for a week.  Over the last couple years, many teachers have sent me pictures of my Camp Read a Lot unit being used as an end of the year unit as well.





Back to the grad school assignment that I've been avoiding while I watch Downton Abbey.

Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Các sản phẩm của bạn rất tuyệt, bài viết rất chi tiết, rất cảm ơn bạn Nước súc miệng Breath Pearls dùng có tốt ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top Colleges, Universities & Institutes in India

    UniversityKart India’s one of the premium education consultancies for helping students in admission to any private college or university through management quota. UniversityKart is a unique and Top University in India, Colleges discovery platform, which connects students or working professionals with Universities/colleges, at the same time offering information about colleges, courses, entrance exam details, admission notifications, scholarships, and all related topics.

    ReplyDelete