Sunday, February 23, 2014

100th Day Photos

Between President's Day and snow/ice days, we only ended up with 2 days of school last week.  We did finally make it to the 100th day of school though!

This is Granny Gillow all dressed up for her big day in 1st grade.  
I think the Kindergarten students in my hallway 
were scared of me and some of my own students barely recognized me. 



Granny Gillow with one of her students.  


*I don't normally post pictures of my student's faces on my blog, but this cute little old man's mom is a teacher in my building.  She gave me permission to post this picture.  He is so darn cute!

Some creative granny hair...

My students made self portraits to represent what they think
 they will look like when they are 100 years old.  


My students also chose one of the 100th day writing prompts.  
I posted this freebie a couple weeks ago.
You can click on the image below if you'd like a copy for next year.
Because surely we had to be the last one to make it to the 100th day, right?


I went to school to work for a couple hours yesterday, so my planning is done.  The to do list for today includes... go to the gym, make something with my new Silhouette, bake cookies with my kids and finish at least one of the things that I need to load on Tpt...all before Downton Abbey! 

2 comments:

  1. It's there a same feeling in office on the 100th day. In the very beginning of joining office employees are enthusiastic to work on but later on they make a routine of their work as I have seen on our web design agency Pakistan. Actually, it's a human nature that they are very quickly tired of doing same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DigisolHub
    Social media is a crucial part of customers’ lives today. Sometimes businesses have an active social media plan but do not get the desired results. Perhaps you as a business owner are finding top channels to reach the target audience or still exploring what content is essential to increase ROI. read more

    ReplyDelete