Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Doghouse Doubles Addition Game

I've been busy focusing on my new OLW (relax) in the past few days. So, in the spirit of relaxing...I read 3 good books, got a pedicure, read about 100 of the Currently posts on Farley's January Currently linky party and did lots of snuggling with my own kids. I'm so grateful for this time to do all of those things for myself (and my family). 

Before I started practicing this relaxing business...I added a doubles addition game to my Tpt store. I use this game to help my students practice doubles addition facts. It's a dog themed game, so you can use it anytime of the year. I'm going to add it to my Teachers Notebook shop tonight before I go to bed.  You can click on the image below if you'd like to check it out.


Off to make hot chocolate for my kiddos and snuggle my doodles (dogs)!

3 comments:

  1. I like your OLW. Mine is going to be care. As I take care of myself, I will have to make sure I am doing a lot of relaxing!lol
    I'm going to check out your doubles game. I really like ones that can be used all through the year. I'm on a tight budget. ;)

    Kelly @ I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you did a dog theme, if only I could use it in K! :)

    ReplyDelete