Monday, September 19, 2011

You Know Your Kid Has an Outstanding Teacher When...

I can't tell you how incredibly grateful I am that my own children have such amazing teachers. This quote from son after school today is a tiny bit of evidence.

Me: Donavon, how was your day?

Donavon: Good, except for one part. Jack (name change) lost his tooth right in the middle of reader's workshop!

Me: Well, that's exciting! Nothin' bad about that.

Donavon: Yes, there is! We were trying to build stamina.

Donavon is 5. He is in Kindergarten. And I'm sitting here cryin' happy tears. My 5 year old is excited about building stamina in reader's workshop!!!! We are truly blessed and super grateful. Thank you, Mrs. R!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. So cute! In honor of your GREAT ideas, GROOVY blog page, and your new FB page, I am bestowing upon you the Versatile Blogger Award. Please visit my blog to get the award pic, the rules, and pay this award forward to 15 other deserving bloggers such as yourself! My URL is:

    http://aseriesof3rdgradeevents.blogspot.com/2011/09/blogger-award.html

    Happy Blogging!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also giving you the Versatile Blogger award!

    Rowdy in First Grade

    ReplyDelete