Sunday, July 24, 2011

Writing Center Poster Pack

Avoiding a paper that I needed to write for a grad class inspired me to create a few things this week. I just posted two different versions of a Writing Center Poster Pack at my Teachers Notebook shop. The pack includes a writing center sign, signs for different punctuation marks and 2 versions of an "I Can" list. You can purchase this pack for $1.00.

The first version is the one that I'll be using in my classroom this year. I LOVE polka dots (especially dots in chocolate).


I also added a "go with any theme" writing center poster pack to my Teachers Notebook shop.


You can check out the poster packs and my other products by clicking on the link below.  I will also be adding them to my Tpt store later this week... I'm just hoping my new little Teachers Notebook shop will have some visitors this week first.  Remember, you can earn points as a shopper at Teachers Notebook.  When you have enough points, you can exchange the points for a gift card.



Better get workin' on that paper...

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love dots on chocolate, too.
    Cecelia

    http://ilove1stgrade.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Love the kid clip art? Where did you get it? Really glad that I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lynn,
    The clipart is from Digiweb Studios. Love their clipart!
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete