Thursday, May 19, 2011

2 Winners and a Sale for Everyone!

Congratulations to Heather who is the winner of the $20 Target gift card!  Heather - email me with your address so I can mail it to you.

Congratulations to Mrs. Hill who is the winner of one item of her choice from my Tpt store.  Mrs. Hill - email me with the name of the item of your choice from my Tpt store and I will get it to you.


I love a good sale!  Don't forget that everything in my Tpt store is 20% off today through Saturday (May 19 - May 21).

Some of my featured items include a Father's Day book, a Memory Book, a Get Ready for Summer Writing/Drawing Activities packet and a Summer Reading and Writing Practice for Home packet.

1 comment:

  1. I have a give away as well. Check it out at http://petersonsprimarypeeps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete