Monday, March 21, 2011

Field Trip Writing

My class went on a field trip to our local public library today.  We are extremely lucky to have a brand new fabulous library for our community members to enjoy.  On our trip today... my kids were great, the library staff was friendly and my class had 8 parent helpers show up to help with the trip.  It was a great day!

I like my students to write about their experience whenever we go on a field trip.  I modified the writing page that I use to make it generic for any trip.  Hope it is useful for a few of you.

Field Trip Writing

Now, I'm gonna pretend that I didn't just hear the words "winter storm warning" come from the meteorologist on the evening news.  Enough already!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! We have a field trip on Wednesday, can't wait to use this!

    Jenna
    fancyinfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you can use it! Have fun on your trip.

    ReplyDelete